We are confident that one’s business must deliver benefits and joy to everyone involved.
There are people behind any kind of business. We strongly believe that trustful relations are fundamental for successful business.
“We should do in our life what we are best at". We should motivate ourselves to learn and to develop, because perfect result means perfect work.
We are a team of dedicated professionals. We believe that it is worth dealing with our partners honestly, doing our business resolutely and foresightedly, as well as making decisions reliably and flexibly.
We are constantly updating our skills and business processes ranging from negotiating to logistics, from making price-lists to signing contracts.
We see our mission in making the world around us better: safer, more comfortable, more delicious and more copper bottomed.
Our company manages different business branches successfully, our projects are carried out in the Russian market as well as worldwide. Our diversified work and the variety of projects never let us get bored. We believe in what we do.
To apply for this vacancy, please, send you resume to:
Not far from Arbat Street, in Romanov lane, there is an interesting historical and cultural object of Moscow- The Church of the Icon of the Mother of God “The Sign” in Sheremetev courtyard.
According to most sources, the existing Church was built and consecrated in the late 17th century.
The Church is situated in the internal court of the estate, owned by different famous families over the years: the Romanovs, the Naryshkins, the Razumovskys.
In 1799 A.D. the estate was bought by Sheremetev. Since then the Church has its present name: The Church of the Icon of the Mother of God “The Sign” in Sheremetev courtyard.
In 1929, in Soviet times, the Church was closed and rebuilt for a canteen at the hospital. The economic section of a health facility was also housed there.
In 2004, after 75 years since the closing day, divine services in The Church “The Sign” recommenced. The outside restoration was finished in 2007, and in 2010, the Church got its voice again: 10 recast bells were rehung at the bell tower. This event coincided with the great holiday of the Orthodox Church- the Day of The Protection of the Mother of God.
For the complete reconstruction, there is much work still to be done, until the Church regains its lost beauty. Restorers have to reconstruct the incised Icon-stand of the 17th century, paint the interior walls and repaint the church icons.
Together with others, we help the Church to get its original historical and cultural appearance again, by providing charity support for its reconstruction and renewal.